Rules and Regulations

Please do read the rules for the forums, and follow them!
AblaiMcKerrow
Site Admin

Rules and Regulations

Postby AblaiMcKerrow » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:26 am

Please note that: Administrators & Moderators have the right to edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.

I. General Forum Rules:

Do not:
  • Flame or insult other members.
  • Abuse/Insult other members.
  • Post personally identifiable information (i.e. email, order numbers, serials etc)
  • Post spam - post will be removed and user will be warned.
  • Repetitively post in the incorrect forum. (Don't post the same question in different threads)
  • Openly argue with a admin/moderator. Contact the admin/moderator via the private messaging system.
  • Share your account details.
  • Publicly post or share PMs with other users unless you have permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be private.

II. The following topics are strictly off limits:
  • NSFW Content - This forum is open to all ages. Any content that may be seen as inappropriate in the classroom or workplace setting, is not allowed.
  • Piracy, as well as leaked content (i.e. beta's, shared work without permission etc)
  • ANY discussion of piracy will result in a permanent ban from the Forums.
  • Threats/violence or harassment.
  • Posting copyrighted material.
  • Begging, advertising, referrals.
  • Racism & discrimination.
  • Religious, political, and other topics that could cause arguments.

III. Report Post to the Moderators:

Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post to a moderator. Depending on the offence, the user may get a "Warning" or a "ban" from the forums.
Ablai McKerrow | FlightSim Central Co-Founder | Christchurch (NZCH) | VATSIM ATC + Pilot

Return to “Rules”