Daniel has landed

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to introduce yourselves and get to know other members!
DanielM

Daniel has landed

Postby DanielM » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Daniel, I live on the Swedish west coast just outside Gothenburg. I'm a passionate aviation lover that like all sorts of flight related things. Much of my free time is spent watching airplane videos, photos or reading about aviation in general. I also grab my camera and go flight spotting (see the link in my profile) a couple of times a year. I've been a part of the sim community for about 3 years now. In general I tend to fly smaller GA planes over beautiful sceneries rather than spending hours on autopilot in some bigger jet even if that happen from time to time as well. I often do shorter jumps in Europe with my my beloved Baron 58 to earn some more cash in FSEconomy.

However, my biggest passion is in home cockpits. I have no fancy rig myself but I love the technology behind it. I often build simple Arduino based prototypes where I utilise Link2FS as the connection to FSX or P3D. For me the development is the fun part here, using the hardware I build is something that i rarely do =) I love helping other people so if you are thinking about building an annunciator panel, stick shaker or something else just give me a shout.
Planespotter - Home cockpit enthusiast - Link2FS user - FSEconomy noob

Return to “Welcome”