Introducing the Dingus!!!

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to introduce yourselves and get to know other members!
AviationDingus

Introducing the Dingus!!!

Postby AviationDingus » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:09 am

Welcome Everybody! I just wanted to introduce myself as I see myself being on here a lot more often than other forums websites. My name is Justin and I currently reside in Orange County, California. I have always had a passion for Flight Sim and Aviation ever since I was a little kid and I can't keep my mind of Aviation. I am currently studying to become a Student Pilot and hopefully become a Commercial Airline Pilot someday in my life. Outside of Flightsim I enjoy Traveling, spending time with family, and watching a crap ton of sports.

Thanks to the creators of FlightSim Central we are able to have a brand new Forum Website that will bring the newest and latest Updates, Tips and Tricks, and Hardware Support, ETC.... But the one thing that stands out to me is the Repaint Section, the repaint section brings you the latest and updated Repaints by top repainters around the FlightSim Community. I would like to explain more about everything that is offered but I'll let you guys go ahead and explore!

Enjoy the FlightSim Central Forums!
Justin Smith | FlightSim Enthusiast and Student Pilot | Orange County, CA |

Return to “Welcome”